Sound Equalization is an excellent technique for adjusting the balance between audible frequency components. Listed are the best & most powerful set of Sound Equalizer for Windows 10 PC Free/Paid. Firstly, download and install an Android emulator to your PC. Download Music Bass Equalizer Booster & Volume Up APK to your PC. Open Music Bass Equalizer Booster & Volume Up APK using the emulator or drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the app. If you do not want to download the APK file, you can install Music Bass Equalizer. Download Pc Audio Equalizer: Equalizer Audio (Three Equalizers Audio in one) and many other apps. The best free audio equalizers for Windows 10 you can install in 2021.
Boom is a powerful Music Player with a magical 3D. We are concluding this article on Boom: Music Player, Bass Booster and Equalizer Download for PC with.
An automated real time equalizer for maintaining audio levels
Comparison of Alternative Programs:
|taghycardia||Bluefox MP3 WAV converter||Bluefox MP3 OGG converter||Bluefox FLAC MP3 Converter|
|Description||An MP3 tagging program||Convert any audio or video file to MP3 / WAV format||Convert your sound files to MP3 or OGG audio formats easily||It is an easy-to-use MP3 FLAC converter.|
|Price||$ 0||$ 18.95||$ 18.95||$ 18.95|
|File Size||2454 KB||11.43 MB||11.43 MB||11.51 MB|
Users who downloaded Graphic Equalizer Studio also downloaded:
- Nice interface
- Easy way to enhance audio
|Ranking in Audio & Multimedia:||336|
|Last rated on:|
|File size:||25.72 MB|
|Supported Operating Systems:||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10|
|Download count (All Languages):||87,500|
Download old versions
Graphic Equalizer Studio 2015 (earlier version)
View all old versions
Number of programs by PAS-Products:5
1. Spectrum Analyzer pro Live
2. Spectrum Ananlyzer pro
3. Graphic Equalizer Studio
4. 24 Channel Multi Level Meter Bridge
5. Surround Meter 5.1
See all 5 programs
Graphic Equalizer Studio is Virus-Free. We checked the latest version of Graphic Equalizer Studio using 50 antivirus software and found it virus free.Check here for scan results and additional info
Although Windows 10 comes with a built-in volume mixer, it fails to give the desired music listening experience. To set audio frequencies and add advanced effects you should pick an audio equalizer for your Windows 10 device.
In this article, we will be discussing some of the best sound equalizers for Windows 10 that promises great surround sound, and can easily boost the treble, enhance the bass and drastically improve the sound quality of your device.
The market is filled with an ocean of options so to simplify your task here we have handpicked some of the best equalizers for Windows that can assist you in balancing the audio frequencies with the blink of an eye.
Benefits of Using Sound Equalizer
With an audio equalizer, you will be able to use the following array of options:
- Tone adjustment
- Perfect balancing of audio clips
- Seamless balancing of frequency components.
- Easy tweaking of Pre-existence bass boosts
- Expert assistance from audio calibration software
- Great flexibility
- Automatic sound adjustment according to your speaker settings
13 Powerful & Free Audio Sound Equalizer for Windows 10
If you are a music lover and want to enhance your music listening experience, then a windows 10 equalizer tool is a must-have for you. Here are the best tools that you should try in 2021.
1. Equalizer APO
Loaded with several customization options, Equalizer APO is our first pick in the category of audio equalizer tool for windows 10. It operates as an Audio Processing Object.
Key Features of Equalizer APO:
- It is a feature-rich freeware equalizer for Windows.
- It comes loaded with numerous filters and 3D sound support.
- It supports the easy creation of profiles suitable for your headphones and external speakers.
- It can work on various channels and uses a modular graphics interface.
- It is a lightweight tool and has very low latency.
Next on our list of top and powerful sound equalizers for Windows 10 is Viper4Windows. This open-source tool is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Vista and comes powered with several audio effects like equalizer, reverb, convolver, compressor, surround, and many more.
Read More: Best Duplicate Photo Finder & Cleaner Software
Key Features of Viper4Windows:
- It is a freeware application.
- It can set the surround sound setting according to the size of your room in a hassle-free manner.
- With it, you get easy access to 18 bands and preset profiles.
- The software is well known for its bass boost and can easily customize boost to support low-end sounds.
- With its Reverberation setting, you can control audio bandwidth, density, audio damping, decay, and many other features.
- Effortlessly control and alter the music bands in decibels using its Distortion control.
3. Boom 3D
Are you looking for a class-apart 3D sound surround?, then there is no better choice than Boom 3D. The tool comes powered with astonishing offerings and can easily booth the sound effect of your headphones, audio devices, media player, etc.
Key Features of Boom 3D:
- It is loaded with 31 band equalizer presets.
- Enjoy a strong sound experience with its powerful volume booster feature.
- It supports easy playing on saved music files with stunning Boom effects.
- Its Application Volume Controller feature lets you control the volume of various applications.
- You can also create a playlist using it and can enhance audio across various devices.
- Apart from all the above features, Boom 3D also lets you change the strength of your audio along with LFE gain.
- Enjoy this impressive sound equalizer for Windows 10 with its 30-day free trial.
4. VoiceMeeter Banana
VoiceMeeter Banana is a feature-rich state-of-art audio equalizer for Windows 10. Its audio mixer functionality is its highlight feature and gives you the power to control your audio files including the input and output.
Key Features of VoiceMeeter Banana:
- It can easily cover your microphone loopholes for providing distortion-free and crispier sounds.
- With it, you can easily alter the speed of your speech for enhanced sound effects.
- It is powered with a built-in tape deck and gives you free access to 6 cells, 8 channels, and a fully parametric EQ.
- You can adjust your voice with it to higher and lower notes.
- It uses a multi-channel EQ which helps you run Stereo P.A devices.
- It supports various Audio interfaces including WASAPI, KS, MME, ASIO, Wave RT, etc.
- This advanced virtual audio mixer is completely free of cost.
5. Graphic Equalizer Studio
3d Equalizer Software
Next on our list of top audio equalizers for windows 10 is Graphic Equalizer Studio. Known for its ability to run WAV files in real-time it comes with great processing power and extreme control which ensure clear and crisp sound effects and audio notes.
Key Features of Graphic Equalizer Studio:
- Its compressor and Limiter ensures that the sound is neither too loud nor too low.
- It can automatically tweak and correct your audio stream.
- This audio equalizer window for 10 also promises perfectly balanced audio frequencies.
- Keep a check on WAV files with its MP3 player.
- It is a free yet powerful window 10 equalizer.
Read More: Best Driver Updater Tools
6. EQ Audio Equalizer
Our next pick for the best sound equalizer for windows 10 is EQ Audio Equalizer. It is a chrome audio equalizer and can easily adjust the sound volume. Irrespective of the platform that you are using for audio listening it ensures that you get perfect and crisp sound.
Key Features of EQ Audio Equalizer:
- With this highly flexible chrome equalizer extension, you get nothing less than an impressive listening experience.
- It can easily adjust sound levels and also supports equalization between various music genres.
- It works as a Chrome extension and can be easily set on your device.
7. RealTime Equalizer
Adjusting the sound effects with the blink of an eye with RealTime Equalizer. This powerful audio equalizer for windows 10 is available in two versions including a Winamp plugin and an independent installer and can be used to change the frequency spectrum in real-time.
Key Features of RealTime Equalizer:
- It can effortlessly equalize various audio formats.
- It comes in a lightweight design with user-friendly features.
- It can be used for both fine and powerful sound amplification and gives you free access to 300 channels.
- Create multiple and varied audio scenarios with this impressive sound equalizer for Windows.
- It is a real-time 31 band equalizer.
- Use it to boost stereo music and perform channel adjustments for better results.
8. Realtek HD Audio Manager
Adjust the audio frequencies in a jiffy with this open-source audio equalizer for Windows 10. More than being an equalizer it is primarily a sound card that can be set on your device using a driver.
Key Features of Realtek HD Audio Manager:
- It can support multiple audio channels.
- Its driver package is compatible with various audio codecs including audio recording, playback multimedia, and much more.
- It is backed with a powerful yet streamlined interface.
- Access fully-features audio input options including beam formation, Acoustic Echo equalizer, noise suppression, etc.
- For optimal consumption of system resources, it also comes with a Power Management option which ensures long battery life.
- Fine-grain coordination and flexible mining are few other notable features of this complete audio solution software.
- Customize sound effects with its band ranging from 31-16k decibels.
9. FX Sound
Next on our list of top equalizers for Windows 10 is this incredible tool. Known for its sound quality it supports dynamic gain boosting, 3D sound surround, higher fidelity, and booming mass. Whether you are using Netflix or Youtube, FX Sound promises high-quality audio effects.
Key Features of FX Sound:
- It provides a great option to optimize low-quality sound.
- It provides studio quality and 3D Surround audio listening experience.
- Use it to increase music bass beyond your system capacity and easily reprocess sound frequencies.
- It can also erase sound compression for the enhanced listening experience.
- It comes with a 7 day trial period.
Read More: Best Free Audio Editing Software For Windows
10. Windows Sound Equalizer (Default)
Next on our list of sound equalizers for Windows 10 is its built-in equalizer tool. To access it follow simple steps:
- On the Taskbar click on the Speaker icon.
- Select the playback device to launch the Sound dialogue box.
- Select the Playback tab and then open the Default Speaker option with a right-click.
- Now Select Properties tab to access the Speaker Properties option.
- Open the Enhancement tab and then tick the checkbox against the Equalizer option.
- From the freshly opened window, you can adjust the sound balance as per your preferences.
Key Features of Windows Sound Equalizer:
- Multiple preset options including rock, club, bass, etc.
- Ten band equalizer randing from 31-16k decibel.
- It provides a manual mode for customizing the sound equalizer.
11. Bass Treble Booster
If you want to get the desired music listening experience then you should try this magnificent best free audio sound equalizer – Bass Treble Booster. The user interface of this program is very easy. Bass Treble Booster is exactly what you need to modify the audio quality on your system. Doesn’t matter if you are new to sound engineering, still with this tool you can adjust the audio effects or can modify other things related to this as well quite easily.
Key Features of Bass Treble Booster:
- Capable to switch back to the original by-default settings.
- Effortlessly converts music from other formats to MP3 and other formats too.
- Let’s you level up the volume or raise the bass as well.
- Equipped with a set of equalizer bands to set frequencies.
12. Equalizer Pro
Equalizer Pro is a great software that has a very easy and simple interface to adapt. The software comes with 10 band equalizers and 20 presets which you can use while working on audio projects. Other than this software offers many other features. To have a look at the list of features refer to the points listed below.
Key Features of Equalizer Pro
- Very easy and neat user interface with On and Off button. The button works for starting or ending the process.
- The software offers a bass boost effect to enhance the bass of the audio.
- You can use the presets of the software or you can even create your own presets for making an amazing masterpiece.
- The software is compatible with Windows OS 7 and later versions.
- The software offers a 7 days free trial.
13. WavePad Audio Editing Software
WavePad Audio Editing Software is another great sounds equalizer for Windows that you can try. The software offers many features that may interest you, the list of features includes booming bass, crystal clear audio, and high fidelity. The software processes all the functions in real-time which makes it one of the best software in the league.
Digital Equalizer For Windows 10
Key Features of WavePad Audio Editing Software
- The software offers multiple editing tools like cut, copy, split, compress, trim, and many others which can be used to edit the audio while using the software.
- You can use the batch processing tool to process more than one audio at a time.
- It has many preloaded effects like echo, reverb, equalize, amplify, normalize, and others which can be used to enhance the audio.
- Support almost every audio file format.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What does Sound Equalizer do?
Sound Equalizer is an audio engineering tool that helps in adjusting multiple frequencies output. It even helps in boating or cutting the sound levels.
2. Does Windows 10 offer an audio equalizer?
No, you don’t get any audio equalizer in Windows for improving the sound quality. However, you can use the sound settings, Windows Mixer, or audio options for enhancing the listening experience.
3. What is the work of an audio equalizer?
Audio equalizer adjusts and manages loudness using configuration and filters. Using it you can easily get the exact sound you want. You can use any sound equalizer from the list and get the desired sound.
4. Which is the best sound equalizer for Windows 10?
Equalizer APO is the best audio/sound equalizer for Windows 10 that you can use. The software offers a variety of features along with several customization options. You easily download and work as it is available for free and doesn’t require any in-app purchases.
Best Sound Equalizers: Wrapping Up
Just like any other device component audio also plays an integral part in the smooth functioning of a Windows PC. Refer to our rundown to pick the best-suited sound equalizer for your Windows 10 device that will ensure top sound quality and listening experience.
And, share your feedback in the comment box below. Lastly, do subscribe to our Newsletter to receive more such informative posts directly. Till then, quality listening!