Here's what I did:
Apache ZooKeeper provides directory service support for distributed applications. To install ZooKeeper as a windows service with AlwaysUp: Download and install AlwaysUp, if necessary. Select Application Add to open the Add Application window: On the General tab. First download the KEYS as well as the asc signature file for the relevant distribution. Alternatively, you can verify the hash on the file. Hashes can be calculated using GPG: The output should be compared with the contents of the SHA256 file. Similarly for other hashes (SHA512, SHA1, MD5 etc) which may be provided.
- Parent Directory - current/ 2021-03-27 10:12 - stable/ 2021-04-12 19:06 - zookeeper-3.5.9/ 2021-04-10 08:52 - zookeeper-3.6.3/ 2021-04-12 19:06 - zookeeper-3.7.0/ 2021-03-27 10:12 - KEYS 2021-03-29 18:56 69K.
- Mar 12, 2020 Summary: In the Windows 10 operating system Zookeeper installation is very simple by following the above steps. In this article, we will provide a simple installation of Zookeeper with pictures for Windows 10 users. Here first download the Zookeeper zip file from Apache Zookeeper official website.
- Apache BookKeeper™ A scalable, fault-tolerant, and low-latency storage service optimized for real-time workloads Get started.
- Downloaded Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.6 (.tar file), extracted to C:cygwinhomeuserzookeeper-3.4.6
- Ran ant at the root of the ZooKeeper folder (C:cygwinhomeuserzookeeper-3.4.6)
- Navigated to C:cygwinhomeuserzookeeper-3.4.6contribZooInspector
- Ran ant, and I get the following error:
This leaves me with no .cmd or .sh file to execute. How come the build-contrib.xml file isn't there?
Also, I noticed that there seems to be an already-compiled ZooInspector JAR file: zookeeper-3.4.6-ZooInspector.jar. However, attempting to run it with the following command yields failure too:
Apache Zookeeper Download For Windows 10
This is a bit frustrating -- setting up the ZooKeeper server was straightforward but for some reason I just can't figure out how to run this standalone GUI. What am I missing?Alexander.Iljushkin
ZooInspector 3.4.6 (that's bundled with ZooKeeper 3.4.6) doesn't seem to be able to connect to a running ZooKeeper instance on Windows.
Better use zkui:https://github.com/echoma/zkui/wiki/Download
zooInspector just need 3 libraries and 1 jar to load the main class. the mainclass lives zookeeper-3.3.0-ZooInspector.jar and it needs jtoaster-1.0.4.jar, zookeeper-3.3.0.jar and finally log4j-1.2.15.jar
After download the tar.gz file from apache servers, you must untar and build with ant. finally copy the zookeeper-3.3.0.jar and log4j-1.2.15.jar to contrib/ZooInspector/lib/. Finally cd to contrib/ZooInspector and launch this command
Apache Zookeeper Download For Windows 71
Download Zookeeper For Windows 10
I met the same issue today, and created a pre-compiled version, which should work on Windows as well. You can find details here:https://www.admon.org/scripts/zooinspector-zookeeper-graphic-interface/