With Asana’s work management platform, your team can stay focused on their goals, projects, and tasks—no matter when or where they work.
Adding an email address is mandatory, but you will still be able to download the app regardless of the email you enter. Click the button “Create now” and then download the zip file containing your Asana app for Windows on the next screen. We found that if loading the next page gets stuck, just reload the page after a few seconds. Download Asana app for Android. Quickly capture and view to-dos, reminders, ideas to keep work organized. Download Asana for iPhone and iPad in the App Store. Download Asana for Android phones in the Google Play Store. We recommend visiting the Stores from your phone for the smoothest experience. Download Asana for desktop here for your Mac, Windows (64-bit), or Windows (32-bit).
Make conversations actionable
Collaborate on Asana tasks and keep work connected, without having to leave Teams. Directly translate Teams conversations into actionable Asana tasks.
Track follow-up in meetings
Create, track, and follow-up on Asana tasks without leaving your meeting window. Review actions items post meeting so nothing falls through the cracks.
Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use? KEY FEATURES: QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO. Turn emails into trackable, actionable work with Asana for Outlook.
See Asana tasks, projects, Portfolios, and status updates within Teams. Search for the information you need, share context with stakeholders, and see details by unfurling Asana tasks directly in Microsoft Teams.
Stay informed about relevant updates in Asana
Receive important notifications in your own, private My Tasks. Tailor your notification preferences per channel, then follow the progress of tasks within your Teams channels. Keep track of information you need in Asana, while staying focused and connected in Teams.
Connect Microsoft Teams to Asana
This integration is available for free to all Asana customers who also have a Teams account.
For further instructions and set up support for the Microsoft Teams integration, visit the Asana Guide.
Collaborate effortlessly with Asana
Asana empowers teams to plan, organize, and execute all of their work—from daily tasks to strategic initiatives—all in one place. It’s free to get started, simple to use, and powerful enough to run your entire business. Learn more about Asana today.
Our tab feature is older functionality from our legacy integration. We will be planning to remove this functionality within the next 90 days to ensure a seamless experience with the new integration.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to coordinate and manage their work. With Asana for Outlook, you can turn emails into actionable, trackable to-dos and helpful context—without switching tools. With this integration you can:
- Turn emails into tasks: Create tasks for action items by clicking Create Task in the Outlook top bar. Then assign the new task to yourself or a teammate, set a due date, and add it to a project so it’s connected to other relevant work.
- Add emails to existing tasks: Add an email to an existing task as a comment so your teammates have the info and context they need to do their work. Just click Related Tasks in the Outlook top bar, search for the task you’d like to add the email to, and then click Attach Message.
- Asana for Outlook works with most versions of Outlook that allow add-ins for Office: Outlook Web App and Office 2016 for Windows and Mac. It does not support Outlook 2013.
Ipa Free Download
- You must have an Asana account and an Office 365 Commercial subscription. On-premises Exchange Server is not supported.
Asana Software App
- Note that you’ll need a free or paid Asana account to use Asana for Outlook.