The transfer manager shows you the active transfer, uploads, downloads, and completed transfers. Clicking on the file option on the top lets you add sync or upload or download files. How to get MEGAsync? Follow these steps – 1. Click on the download button to start. Select your version and download the installer. MEGAsync: Den officielle MEGA-klient til PC.
A handy and user-friendly software solution for all those who want to backup and share their valuable files and folders in the cloud. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal and Avira technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 5 alternatives to MEGAsync, check them out.
- MEGAsync has been downloaded 244,123 times so far.
- MEGAsync is available for multiple platforms (Windows/macOS).
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
MEGA is a secure, user-controlled end-to-end encrypted cloud storage and communication service with 50 GB free storage space. With MEGAsync can synchronize all of your devices with your MEGA account. Access and work with your data securely across different locations and devices. It's always on and fully automatic. Read more.
Download Megasync For Pc
Subscribe to the TechSpot Newsletter
Tech updates in your inbox so you never miss what's happening in the world of technology.
- 67 votesDropbox allows you to sync and backup your files on the cloud and across your computers automatically.
- 49 votesGoogle Drive. Keep everything. Share anything.
- 8 votesownCloud is perfect for use inside your company. Your data on your servers, under your control.
To be able to synchronize the files on your PC with MEGA, nothing better than making use of MEGAsync. It is the official MEGA desktop client for Windows, thanks to which you will be able to send your files to the cloud as easy as possible.
The easiest way to synchronise files with MEGA.
How MEGAsync works
Once you have installed MEGAsync, a folder called MEGA will be created on your hard drive. By default, it is located within your Windows user profile in 'C:Users', but you can change its location.
Everything you copy to this folder will be immediately and automatically synchronized with your account on MEGA's online storage service.
Download Megasync For Pc 64-bit
Thus, you will be able to access your files wherever you are. Access them from other PCs or mobile devices, by just entering your MEGA account's cloud folder 'Windows Sync' in 'My cloud drive'.
Download MEGAsync for free and discover the advantages of this desktop client to synchronize files.
- Requires a MEGA account.