The Internet Archive offers over 20,000,000 freely downloadable books and texts. There is also a collection of 2.3 million modern eBooks that may be borrowed by anyone with a free archive.org account. In The Guardian, Chitra Ramaswamy describes the London magazine as “the icon – and the enfant terrible – of the underground press. Produced in a basement flat off Notting Hill Gate, Oz was soon renowned for psychedelic covers by pop artist Martin Sharp, cartoons by Robert Crumb, radical feminist manifestos by Germaine Greer, and anything else that would send. Snack mindfully: Eat in serene and distraction-free environments in a mindful way. Hummus, guacamole with veggies, raw nut butter on some apple slices, a quick soup, or fresh green juice are great options. Check in on your daily caloric intake: While we at Clean are not big fans of calorie. Download hundreds of free audio books, mostly classics, to your MP3 player or computer. Below, you’ll find great works of fiction, by such authors as Twain, Tolstoy, Hemingway, Orwell, Vonnegut, Nietzsche, Austen, Shakespeare, Asimov, HG Wells & more.
How Simple Lifestyle Changes Can Reverse Most Chronic Diseases
Buy The National Bestseller
The New Unifying Theory
Dean Ornish, M.D. has directed revolutionary research proving, for the first time, that lifestyle changes can often reverse-undo-the progression of many of the most common and costly chronic diseases and even begin reversing aging at a cellular level.
Medicare and many insurance companies are now covering Dr. Ornish’s lifestyle medicine program for reversing chronic disease because it consistently achieves bigger changes in lifestyle, better clinical outcomes, larger cost savings, and greater adherence than have ever been reported—based on 40 years of research published in the leading peer-reviewed medical and scientific journals.
Now, in this landmark book, he and Anne Ornish present a simple yet powerful new unifying theory explaining why these same lifestyle changes can reverse so many different chronic diseases and how quickly these benefits occur.
Stay up to date with the latest news, research, and events!
Dr. Dean Ornish pioneered the revolutionary field of lifestyle medicine...His new unifying hypothesis is truly game-changing and can save your health and your life.
Kim A. Williams, M.D.
President, American College of Cardiology (2015-16)
If you want to see what medicine will be like ten years from now, read this book today.
Rita F. Redberg, M.D.,
Editor-in-Chief, JAMA Internal Medicine
If people follow the revolutionary program outlined in this brilliant and game-changing book, we can undo most chronic diseases, reverse global warming, and feed the hungry.
James Cameron (legendary filmmaker) and Suzy Cameron (author, OMD)
This book is a life-saver. Dr. Dean Ornish and Anne Ornish provide simple, important steps anyone can follow to live a healthier life and assure personal happiness.
Beyonce Knowles Carter
This book will change your life. After 40 years of research, the Ornish's have distilled their findings and the medical literature for readers into a fact-based, simple recipe for longer, healthier life.
David A. Sinclair, Ph.D., A.O.,
Professor of Genetics, Harvard Medical School
The Ornish’s work is elegant and simple and deserving of a Nobel Prize since it can change the world!
Richard Carmona, MD, MPH, FACS,
17th Surgeon General of The United States
These are the official Oz canon, written by L. Frank Baum, who created Oz, and the subsequent 'Royal Historians of Oz'.
- 2Other Oz Books
- 3Oz Related works
By L. Frank Baum
1. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1900)
2. The Marvelous Land of Oz (1904)
3. Ozma of Oz(1907)
4. Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz(1908)
5. The Road to Oz(1909)
6. The Emerald City of Oz(1910)
7. The Patchwork Girl of Oz (1913)
8. Tik-Tok of Oz(1914)
9. The Scarecrow of Oz(1915)
10. Rinkitink in Oz(1916)
11. The Lost Princess of Oz(1917)
12. The Tin Woodman of Oz(1918)
13. The Magic of Oz(1919)
14. Glinda of Oz(1920)
Other Oz Books
Subsequent to L. Frank Baum's death, Reilly & Lee (who had published 13 out of Baum's 14 Oz novels), published an additional 26 Oz books over the ensuing decades - 19 by Ruth Plumly Thompson, 3 by John R. Neill, 2 by Jack Snow, and one each by Rachel Cosgrove Payes and by Eloise Jarvis McGraw and her daughter.
Dr Oz Books Free Download Online
By Ruth Plumly Thompson
15. The Royal Book of Oz (1921)
16. Kabumpo in Oz (1922)
17. The Cowardly Lion of Oz (1923)
18. Grampa in Oz (1924)
19. The Lost King of Oz (1925)
20. The Hungry Tiger of Oz (1926)
21. The Gnome King of Oz (1927)
22. The Giant Horse of Oz (1928)
23. Jack Pumpkinhead of Oz (1929)
24. The Yellow Knight of Oz (1930)
25. Pirates in Oz (1931)
26. The Purple Prince of Oz (1932)
27. Ojo in Oz (1933)
28. Speedy in Oz (1934)
29. The Wishing Horse of Oz (1935)
30. Captain Salt in Oz (1936)
31. Handy Mandy in Oz (1937)
32. The Silver Princess in Oz (1938)
33. Ozoplaning with the Wizard of Oz (1939)
By John R. Neill:
34. The Wonder City of Oz (1940)
35. The Scalawagons of Oz (1941)
36. Lucky Bucky in Oz (1942)
By Jack Snow:
37. The Magical Mimics in Oz (1946)
38. The Shaggy Man of Oz (1949)
By Rachel Cosgrove Payes:
39. The Hidden Valley of Oz (1951)
By Eloise Jarvis McGraw and Lauren Lynn McGraw:
40. Merry Go Round in Oz (1963)
The Following Oz Books by Sherwood Smith were endorsed by the L. Frank Baum Family Trust as canonical:
41. The Emerald Wand of Oz (2005)
42. Trouble Under Oz (2006)
43. Sky Pyrates over Oz (2014)
Oz Related works
Each of the 'Royal Historians' wrote Oz-related works also considered canonical by many. Some are short stories, some are fantasy novels that contain characters or places that also appeared in Oz book, still others are novels written sometimes years after the author's main body of Oz books.
By L. Frank Baum
- The Magical Monarch of Mo (1900)
- American Fairy Tales (1901)
- Dot and Tot of Merryland (1901)
- The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus (1902)
- The Enchanted Island of Yew (1903)
- Queer Visitors from the Marvelous Land of Oz (1904, newspaper comic)
- The Woggle-Bug Book (1905)
- Queen Zixi of Ix (1905)
- John Dough and the Cherub (1906)
- The Sea Fairies (1911)
- Sky Island (1912)
- Little Wizard Stories of Oz (1913, short stories)
Other Royal Historians
- Yankee in Oz (Ruth Plumly Thompson, 1972)
- The Enchanted Island of Oz (Ruth Plumly Thompson, 1976)
- The Forbidden Fountain of Oz (Eloise Jarvis McGraw and Lauren Lynn McGraw, 1980)
- The Wicked Witch of Oz (Rachel Cosgrove Payes, 1993)
- The Runaway in Oz (John R. Neill, 1995)
- 'Percy and the Shrinking Violet' (Rachel Cosgrove Payes, 1995)
- 'Spots in Oz' (Rachel Cosgrove Payes, 1997)
- The Rundelstone of Oz (Eloise Jarvis McGraw, 2001)
Dr Oz Books Free Download Pdf
For a list of non-canonical Oz books see here.
- List of free online versions of many books, including those by L. Frank Baum and Ruth Plumly Thompson