- Install Alexa App For Windows 10
- Echo App Download Windows 10
- Alexa App For Windows 11
- Install Alexa App On My Pc
- Amazon Echo App For Windows
- Amazon Alexa App For Windows
Jul 03, 2018 Download & install Amazon Alexa on PC. First of all, download version 220.127.116.11 of the Amazon Alexa Win32 app from dropbox.com (File has been removed). Please note that this is not the official. Complete guide to download free Alexa app on windows pc, windows computer, MacBook air, and pro. Get the Alexa app on a laptop, set up Alexa on desktop PC. Instructions on how to download Alexa app.
Control all of your smart devices from your PC with the Geeni App. It is a smart, new way to take control of your home with a single app. It is a simple solution that matches convenience with efficiency. There is no more need to search for remotes to control an individual appliance. Sit, relax and have the control of your home on your finger tips.
The app allows you to control all Geeni devices from PC, i.e devices made by the creators of the app. The voice command feature of the app is another innovative feature to watch out for. Unfortunately, there is no version of the app available for PC yet. Follow our guide to learn, how you can use geeni for pc.
Download Geeni App For Windows PC
Although there is no version of the Geeni app for windows yet, there is no reason to worry. The app is available for free on Play Store. You can download it for free on your device with an emulator.
- An emulator allows you to replicate the interface of your smartphones onto your PC. With some brilliant free emulator apps like Nox and Bluestacks, your job has been made easy.
- Blusestacks will be our pick to install the app. It is one of the best emulators for Windows OS and can be downloaded from its website.
- Wait for the download to be over before finding the app on your download’s folder and installing it. The installation process should not be any difficulty, just follow the steps mentioned.
- After the installation, Bluestacks will seek your permission to restart the device. This is a crucial step so allow it. Following the restart, the app will be ready to use. Launch Bluestacks and search for the app in the search bar.
- Download and install the app. Now, just set up Geeni App for PC.
Download Geeni App for Mac
The app is a smart home solution app available on App Store. So to install it in your Mac, all you need is an emulator to aid you in the process.
- An emulator is a software that replicates the interface of one device onto another. With it you can comfortably replicate the interface of your smartphones onto your Mac. Our recommendation for this operation will be iPadian.
- iPadian is a reliable emulator for Mac and is backed up by encouraging reviews. The app is available for free on App Store. Head over there and download the app now.
- After the download, install iPadian on your Mac. You will notice the interface is the same as the interface on your iPhone. This will ensure that the app has been installed correctly.
- The next steps are easy. Run the app and you will be led to the login page of iPadian. Enter with your Apple id and password to gain access to the App Store.
- Now search for Geeni for pc and download the app. Once installed the app will be ready for immediate use and should appear on your screen.
Features of Geeni App
There is so much to look forward to with this app. It is a small application but packs quite a punch.
- As we have pointed out, the app is free for use. So you can control your devices with convenience without spending anything. That is a forceful proposition.
- Moreover the interface of the app is always a win. It is very easy to set and even easier to use. Switch on or off any device, control the lights or track energy in a simple way.
- Talking about controlling devices, the app lets you control devices individually. What is better though, you can group the devices by rooms and get to control them as well.
- There is an option to set a timer on your devices like air conditioners. Simply set the timer and your devices will switch on or off according to that.
- In case you are hosting a party and are bothered by your guests changing the settings of your devices, relax now. The app gives you the control to choose which devices can be controlled by your guests. That is a feature we all can appreciate.
- The app stores your information in a cloud space. So it really does not matter which PC you opt to log in with. Get access to your information smoothly.
Alternatives of Geeni App
Install Alexa App For Windows 10
Wyze is a smart automotion app that is generating a lot of attention recently. The story behind the app’s success has been its efficiency that has drawn millions of users worldwide. At a very little cost, the app allows you to control your home appliances comfortably. It has innovative features like Wyze Bulbs and Wyze Cam, that lets you keep a track on events in your house when away.
Created by Netbeast, Yeti is a tool that let you control your house effortlessly. It has simple commands that are easy to understand and use for all ages. The app also covers a wide range of your home appliances. It controls over a hundred different appliances and has in-app support. So that a help is never far away from you.
Kasa is the app that perhaps beats the rest in this list. It is one of the best rated apps in this category and for good reasons. The app lets you control seemingly limitless number of devices. But its best part is you can control them from anywhere in the world. It connects TP-LINK Smart Home and values itself in maintaining the privacy of its users.
Also check out: danale for pc & SmartLife
Echo App Download Windows 10
How to Sync Devices with the Geeni App?
Alexa App For Windows 11
1. After you have downloaded the Geeni application on your device, launch it.
2. Switch on the installed products that you want to sync with the app. From the app, open up available devices.
3. The devices will show up. Click on Sync with each device. The devices will be synced and you will be able to control them from the app.
Install Alexa App On My Pc
Amazon Echo App For Windows
Alexa is officially hands-free for Windows 10 PCs starting this week.
According to an emailed press release from Amazon, the online retailer and technology company released a new version of its Alexa app for Windows 10 PCs, and its most notable feature is that Windows 10 users now have hand-free access to Amazon’s flagship voice assistant.
The new version of the Alexa app was released on Monday, May 6. The hands-free feature of the app, essentially allows users to access Alexa “regardless of whether the app is running in the foreground or background.” The push-to-talk feature will still be available for those who prefer to use that instead of the hands-free option, as users are able to “toggle between hands-free Alexa and a push-to-talk experience at any time.”
The updated Alexa app will also include support for playing music through Pandora.
The Alexa app was first made available for Windows 10 PCs in November. The original version (much like the current one) included features that allowed users to play music, retrieve useful information, and even use your PC “to control certain Alexa smart home compatible products including lamps, fans, speakers, and lights.” However, the original version of the app only supported hands-free integration for newer PCs such as the HP Envy, Acer Aspire 5, or the HP Pavilion Wave, just to name a few. Otherwise, users had to manually access Alexa on their PCs.
It is worth mentioning, however, that the new version of the Alexa app for PCs still cannot be used to set up an Amazon Echo device. The Windows 10 Alexa app doesn’t support Echo device setup. To complete the setup for your new Echo device, you will still need to download the Alexa iOS or Android mobile app.
Amazon Alexa App For Windows
If you already have the Alexa app downloaded on your Windows 10 PC, it should automatically update itself the next time you open it. The latest version of the Alexa app for Windows 10 can be downloaded for free from the Microsoft Store. It’s also worth keeping in mind that the Alexa app for PC does require that your PC is running Windows 10, specifically version 17134.0 or higher.