As everyone knows (or should know), Android is owned by Google and uses the Google Play app store and Google Play Services to manage the download of apps and their updates on tablets and smartphones. However, aren't there any alternatives? Is it necessary to download apps through the search engine company's store? Well, you should know that there are other alternatives out there like Aptoide or Mobogenie, from which we can download all sorts of apps to our device.
What's Mobogenie Market all about?
- Download Mobogenie. Finds and downloads content for Android devices on a computer.
- Apr 20, 2021 Download Freeware. Android - English. Mobogenie was an alternative to the Google Play Store. It no longer exists / is no longer supporter, and whilst you can still download it, you do so at your own risk. Mobogenie is an alternative to the Play Store and allows you to download apps, ringtones, wallpapers, and YouTube videos without going.
- Mar 06, 2011 Mobogenie: Finds and downloads content for Android devices on a computer. Mobogenie 3.3.7 free download.
Well, it's basically all about providing us with access to over a million applications that you can download, although on most occasions it redirects us to Google Play. So we won't be able to find forbidden apps but only a different selection that allows us to discover new games and programs for Android.
Download Mobogenie Free. Mobogenie is an Android manager for Windows PC with which you can manage files and contacts or install applications curated by its team of editors. As you already know, Google Play is the official Android app store. There we can search for and install whatever. TO DOWNLOAD, (change your browser) Eg: fire fox browser, chrome browser, flash peek, rock melt, tor browser.my channel is success your life.http://.
What can we find?
This tool divides the selection of applications into 4 different areas:
- On-fire applications: the trendiest and most downloaded apps. Here you'll find the applications that everyone is using.
- Games: as you can imagine, a selection of different sorts of games (arcade, strategy, casual, action...).
- Editor's pick: here you'll find the applications curated by the service's editors. They don't necessarily need to be in fashion but have become their favorites.
- Must-Have apps: essential applications on any smartphone, apps of all sorts including games.
Other functions and features
This services also comes along with the following functions:
- User area: by signing in as a user you'll be able to manage different aspects, not only about the download of apps. We're talking about multimedia resources such as videos, music or photos, as well as an app manager from where you can move them, uninstall them or block them.
- Search engine: its built-in search tool allows you to find applications applying different criteria.
- Download manager: finally, a manager from where you can manage all the downloads carried out through the app.
- Function to download videos from YouTube: it offers us the possibility to store a local copy of the videos hosted on Google's video site.
- Music and books: this particular market also gives us the chance to download songs in MP3 and eBooks.
What are the differences with the Windows client?
However, the PC version of this software offers us functions that go beyond simply downloading programs to our phone. It works like an Android manager for PC, allowing us to:
- Make backups.
- Install and uninstall applications.
- Access the Mobogenie app store.
- Access data stored on an SD card.
- Manage and edit contacts.
- Send messages.
- Manage applications.
All in all, it's a very useful app if we haven't got enough with Google Play, as you'll find a selection of Android software that's different to the majority of applications. But are Mobogenie apps safe? Yes, of course, they are.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog has been published.
Download Mobogenie Apk For Kindle
- Requires having Mobogenie installed on your PC.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.3.
As you already know, Google Play is the official Android app store. There we can search for and install whatever applications we want on our smartphone or tablet, either from our mobile device itself, or from a web browser on the desktop of your PC or Mac simply using our usual Gmail account.
An excellent tool to manage Android, from controlling files to installing apps from a PC.
However, it's not the only tool out there for this purpose... there are alternatives to Google Play that offer us the possibility to download APKs of apps that Google doesn't allow on its market, as is the case of Blackmart or Aptoide. And then there are options like Mobogenies, half way between these two concepts: you can download applications from the official store, but with a different selection of contents.
An interesting Android device and app manager
So, what's all this got to do with a PC? Well, we're basically talking about a program to manage all the applications and contents of your phone or tablet from the Windows desktop. That's basically what this computer version is all about and the functions of which can be summarized as follows:
- Search for and install apps with a single click.
- Download music and videos curated by the tool's editors.
- Manage files and contacts.
- Make backups of the data contained in your mobile device.
- Download eBooks and wallpapers.
- Root your Android and obtain superuser permissions to speed up how it works, save battery or remove preinstalled applications (bloatware).
Mobogenie software, free download
How does this Android manager work?
Mobogenie Download Android
How to use the program isn't complicated at all: just connect your Android to the PC by means of a USB cable and make sure that you've enabled USB Debugging in your device's settings to allow your computer to access different storage units (both internal and SD card).
Discover life beyond Google Play.
Using this interesting tool doesn't mean you need to set out on a quest to discuss which one's better: Mobogenie or Play Store? The truth is that you can use them at the same time. One the one hand, Google's market offers you access to apps and other contents such as music and eBooks. On the other, this program offers you a different kind of access, since the selection of apps, songs and other tools is carried out by the editors whose interests don't necessarily have to be the same as the guys behind the search engine and their corporative policies. So just download the full version of this Android manager and check out all its possibilities to make the most of your mobile device.