Microsoft Outlook 2010 - X 64-bit Download - x64-bit download - freeware, shareware and software downloads. Usenet, outlook express, windows mail, windows live mail, outlook express replacement, outlook express substitute. HMailServer 5.6.7 B2425 A powerful e-mail server created for Microsoft Windows users Freeware tags: mail. How would I copy e-mails (the actual e-mail file itself) from outlook express on xp over to windows 7 (windows live mail). Also I need to do the same for addresses. Heres my problem, I have just installed windows seven and had used xp before that. Microsoft Outlook Express 6 Free Download for Windows 7 64 Bit Outlook Express was not designed for Windows versions later than XP and Microsoft never aimed it to be. But, if you miss OE so much then, you can go for some third-party utilities that will help you to download Microsoft Outlook Express for Windows 10/ 8/ 7.
OutlookTools is a support and advanced settings tool for Microsoft Office Outlook. It gives you easy access to Outlook settings and data folders and allows you to change settings that are normally only possible through the registry.
Outlook Express Windows 8.1 Download
Main Program Features
- Displays installation information of your Outlook version.
- Easy access to Outlook settings and data folders.
- Easy access to troubleshooting tools.
- Start Outlook with a startup switch.
- Clear the Most Recently Used lists.
- Make the New Mail Alert stay up for longer than 30 seconds.
(When using Windows 7 and/or Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010)
- Unblock attachments.
After applying the June 2017 update for Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016, attachments that are safe (txt, docx, xlsx, pptx, pdf, etc…) may be blocked as well and can’t be unblocked by OutlookTools either as this is due to a bug in Outlook itself. For more information, workarounds and solutions see; Attachments are blocked after applying June 2017 update – Fixes available now.
The General tab displays your Outlook installation information and allows you quick access to various tools.
The Folder Paths tab provides you easy access to various important folders which Outlook uses.
Start Outlook with a command line switch. Hover on the switch for a detailed description of the switch.
Clear the Most Recently Used (MRU) lists.
Unblock attachment types that are blocked by default.
OutlookTools is a free tool; You can use it without paying anything. However, if you feel a donation would be a nice way to support OutlookTools and its future development, it will be very much appreciated.
Outlook Express Windows 7 Download
The latest version can be downloaded by clicking the download button below. For a version history click here.
In order to function properly OutlookTools requires the following;
- Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 or Office 365.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
(including all Windows Server equivalent versions).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (detected during installation).
Released: January 22, 2017
Complete redesign and focused on compatibility with current versions of Outlook and Windows.
- added: Outlook Installation Information block on the General tab.
- added: Tab with more common Folder Paths used by Outlook.
- added: Tab with links to Support Guides.
- added: Tab with links to various other tools and add-ins for Outlook.
Released: June 2, 2010
Main focus was on adding support for Outlook 2010.
- added: full Outlook 2010 detection support; both 32-bit as 64-bit versions.
- added: on tab Startup Switches: added new startup switches for Outlook 2010 and did some rearranging.
- added: on tab Clear MRU: added option to clear the MRU for Save Sent Items To (Outlook 2007 – 2010)
- added: Help links on the Startup Switches and New Mail Alert tab for additional information.
- updated: on tab Blocked Attachments: updated the block list for Outlook 2010.
- fixed: some spelling errors.
Released: April 29, 2009
Main focus was on updating for Office 2007 Service Pack 2.
- updated: on tab Blocked Attachments: updated the blocklist for Office 2007 Service Pack 2
- added: on tab Startup Switches: /cleanimp switch which was added in Office 2007 Service Pack 2
- changed: on tab General: Office Update has been changed to Microsoft Update now that the separate Office Update page is gone.
Released: March 27, 2007
Main focus was on adding 64-bit support.
- added: 64-bit Support! For Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista
- added: on tab Startup Switches: Copy Command to Clipboard
- added: on tab Clear MRU: Remove MRU for “Include, Business Card” in Outlook 2007
- added: on tab Blocked Attachments: Level1Add regkey detection
Released: September 1, 2006
A lot of changes with this new version release;
- added: recoded from the ground up
- added: retrieves Outlook profiles folders
- added: button to start Account Settings
- added: button to run ScanPst
- added: button to run ScanOst
- added: button to launch the Event Viewer
- added: Minimize Outlook to the Notification Area
- added: Read all mail in Plain Text
- added: tab with start-up switches
- added: tab to clear the Outlook MRU lists
- added: tab to configure the duration and transparency of the New Mail Alert
- added: tab to unblock attachments
- added: easy startup via Start-> Run;
- fixed: no more error when deleting Read Only files from the SecureTemp folder
Released: July 1, 2005
- changed: Method to determine Outlook version
- fixed: The tool now works for all Windows Regional Settings
Released: March 18, 2005