Finally the day has come. The much awaited Windows 10 Anniversary Update has been released to public by Microsoft and now available for download or upgrade. As we shared earlier, Microsoft announced that Windows 10 Anniversary Update will be released to public on August 02, 2016 and today the update has become available.
- Dec 26, 2021 Windows 10 Update 1607 Manual Download Posted on by admin Aug 02, 2016 Update 8/16/16: The Windows 10 Anniversary Update has begun rolling out for Windows 10 Mobile.
- When complete, Windows 10 setup will restart automatically. Sign into your account. Wait while Windows 10 completes application updates and post setup tasks. That's it, the Windows 10 Spring Creators Update is installed.You can check Windows Update for latest updates, click Start Settings Update & security Windows Update Check for Updates.
This release is the final and stable version of Windows 10 Anniversary Update for public use. Its not any Insider Preview testing build, so you can install and use it on your primary computers without worries.
I use windows 10 Home version 1511 on HP pavilion dv6 laptop.The problem is that windows 10 downloads 'feature update to version 1607' then fails to install it on my machine and start to download the same update again and again with failure of install each time so when I tried to use ' Media Creator ' to download the ISO file or update my. 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB5001347) Windows 10,Windows 10 LTSB. Security Updates.
Windows 10 Anniversary Update is also referred as RedStone 1 (RS1) build as it comes via RS1 (RedStone1) development branch of Microsoft. Some people also consider it as Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Windows 10 as they considered previous Windows 10 November Update (TH2) as Service Pack 1 for Windows 10. A few people also referring it as Windows 10.2 or Windows 10 Version 1607.
The build number of Windows 10 Anniversary Update is 10.0.14393. Its the same build which was recently released to Windows Insiders for testing.
What’s New in Windows 10 Anniversary Update Build:
Windows 10 Anniversary Update comes with many new features, UI changes and enhancements such as:
- Windows Hello biometric security support for apps and Microsoft Edge web browser
- Lots of new features and improvements to Microsoft Edge web browser
- Windows Ink integration
- Cortana improvements
- New features for Xbox
- Natively run Bash on Ubuntu in Windows (More info)
- Improvements and UI changes in Start Menu
- Improvements and UI changes in Settings app
- Improvements and UI changes in Action Center and Notifications (Check this)
- Improvements to Virtual Desktop
- Improvements to Tablet Mode
- Improvements to Windows activation process with the addition of a new built-in activation troubleshooter (More info)
- New dark theme addition (More info)
- Modern XAML based UI in Credentials and UAC dialog box (How-to disable guide)
- Improvements to modern (metro) apps
- Some new updated icons
- Several other UI changes
Only a few major changes are listed above. If you want to know about full changelog of this build, check out the changes list mentioned in following exclusive topic:
Also check out our exclusive review of Windows 10 Anniversary Update:
How to Download and Install Windows 10 Anniversary Update?
1. If you are already using Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14393, you don’t need to do anything. You are already using this anniversary update.
2. If you are using an older Windows 10 build such as RTM build 10240 or previous November Update build 10586, just check for new updates in Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update page and it’ll automatically detect the new update and will start downloading and installing it for you.
The update will be labeled as “Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607“. If you can’t see the new update, wait for a few hours or a day and it’ll become available in your region soon. According to Microsoft, the update is being rolled out to Windows 10 PCs in phases starting with the newer machines first.
3. You can also click on “Learn more” link given on Windows Update page which will open a webpage on Microsoft website where you’ll find an online installer labeled as “Get the Anniversary Update now” to download and install Windows 10 Anniversary Update in your computer without waiting.
4. If you still can’t see Anniversary Update on Windows Update, check out following topic to fix this issue:
5. If you are using older Windows version such as Windows 7/8/8.1, you can upgrade directly to Windows 10 Anniversary Update build using Windows 10 Media Creation Tool:
6. You can also directly download full standalone offline ISO files of Windows 10 Anniversary Update build using following topic:
The ISO files and Media Creation Tool will also come handy for people who want to perform clean installation of Windows 10 Anniversary Update build on their computers.
PS: This anniversary update will increase the version number of Windows 10 to version 1607. You can check the version number using winver command in RUN dialog box as mentioned here.
Windows 10 1607 Download X64
- Download Here - https://clck.ru/ZLxcD (Copy and Paste Link)
- If you get stuck in installing the update, you can try updating your system with this tool instead of Windows Update. To download and run. A new cumulative update has been released for final RTM build of Windows 10 Version Build , also known as Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Download Windows 10 Version kb OS Build and Note: Before downloading the update file, especially the ISO file of.
- The download is about 3 GB. · After the update is installed, when you sign in, you'll see screens indicating your PC is completing setup. · Your settings will. Microsoft Windows 10 Version (August , Build ) and then click the 'Update now' button to download Windows10Upgradeexe file. Windows. Patch Name, Windowskbxmsu. Patch Description, Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version for xbased Systems (KB).